This job might no longer be available.
Account Director - Singapore
6 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Position
We're looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Account Director to join our brand new advertising sales team in Singapore. If you're looking to join a highly successful team then we'd love to hear from you!
The Account Director - Singapore will be reporting to the Sales Director - Singapore. As part of our strong growing global sales team that provides best in class advertising solutions to our clients the position is crucial to build up new business in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new relationships with media agencies, entertainment and gaming industry, and large brands. A key challenge will be educating the local markets as to the importance of Twitch, our platform and our audience.
The individual will be passionate about the advertising and the games industry and the effect that Twitch has had on it in a very short period of time.
- Represent Twitch with a high level of integrity and knowledge and act as a resource for clients and media agencies
- Manage existing and develop new relationships with clients and media agencies
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to identify and implement sales strategies and products across markets
- Deliver sales targets through strategic and creative selling
- Experience in digital media sales - video preferable
- Senior relationships within media buying agencies
- Thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team
- University degree
- Passion for video gaming and Twitch
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off