Account Coordinator (Temporary)
8 days ago
Job Title:Account Coordinator (Temporary)
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role (temporary) includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Critical trafficking: 1st and 3rd Party tracking
- Receives and tracks requests, works with artists to provide art to internal and external customers
- Tracks changes and feedback, updates department management on deadline risks
- Folder structure maintenance and archival responsibilities
- Point of contact between internal team and external partners/vendors
- Partner with the department’s leads and creative producers to strategize content
- Be a champion in maintaining internal/external client relations
- Support team to ensure client deliverables are on-time and within budget
- Quality control as last line of defense before assets are released
- Lead various franchise traffic meetings updating progress on all current requests
- Maintain documentation and records of approvals and feedback on art assets
- Coordinate internal and external client meeting logistics, prepare meeting materials, take meeting minutes, and update weekly status reports.
- Effectively and efficiently disseminate material and information to team members
- Establish and maintain positive and professional working relationships with staff, vendors and clients
- 2-3 years experience in production, account, operational and/or project management, preferably in a consumer marketing or advertising environment, ideally working with creative teams
- Able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines while remaining organized, detail-oriented and friendly
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience working with external partners preferred.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.