AI Programmer VR (UE)
15 days ago
- Working across multiple disciplines on the behaviors of a large variety of non-player characters, bringing to life memorable enemies of all shapes and sizes
- Maintaining and extending the existing UE5 AI framework and tools
- Designing, implementing into engine and maintaining new AI features
- Creating code and algorithms for pathfinding, group movement and cooperation, tactical strategy.
- Establishing behavior trees for opponents
- Testing, debugging, profiling, optimizing and documenting implementations
- Actively attending code reviews
- Minimum 3 years of software engineering experience
- Shipped title experience
- Expert in C++ and object-oriented programming with a strong 3D math background
- Previous Unreal Engine exposure
- Good understanding of AI architecture and standard technology
- Good understanding of modern AI techniques as used in AAA games
- Experience with multi-threading
- Experience with performance measurement and optimization
- Experience in programming movement, navigation, and decision-making AI
- Ability to write solid, reliable, efficient code
- Game designer's creativity
- Being able to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Open-minded team player attitude
What we offer
- A competitive salary and stable employment
- Private health care
- Multisport card
- English language lessons
- Well located office in Katowice
- Flexible working hours
- Influence on project realization
- Experience gathered while working with world leaders of the industry
- Training and integration events
- Work with the use of the latest VR technology
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
Founded in 2012, Incuvo is a studio of nearly 50 individuals working from Poland, Katowice. We have established our position worldwide in the VR games area, developing such titles like Layers of Fear VR, Blair Witch VR and Green Hell VR.
With 10 years of experience in making games and being engaged in the VR technology since 2019, Incuvo is aiming to expand the genre even further and become one of the key developers of the growing VR market worldwide. We want to combine our expertise with the creativity and skills of ambitious professionals to work on the new generation of VR titles. Our team is working currently on the VR version of the game from PCF Group’s portfolio.
The majority stakeholder of the studio is PCF Group S.A. (People Can Fly), a global independent AAA games developer and a Warsaw Stock Exchange public company. Founded in 2002, People Can Fly made its mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and its most recent game, Outriders. People Can Fly is one of the leading Unreal Engine studios in the industry.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.