3rd Party Partnerships Brand Manager
11 days ago
Job Title:3rd Party Partnerships Brand Manager
Job Title: 3rd Party Partnerships Brand Manager
Reporting To: 3rd Party Partnerships Integrated Marketing Manager
Department: Brand Partnerships
Location: Soho, London
Activision Blizzard plays a centralised role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
This role will be based at our Soho office, in the cultural heart of London’s West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent’s Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently just walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
You will support our 3rd Party Partnerships Marketing Manager with planning and delivering co-marketing campaigns for our Blizzard franchises.
This is a multifaceted role where you will flourish with a can-do attitude, while not being afraid to get completely involved in a working environment that will empower you to build new ideas and encourage you to think creatively. All whilst sharing in some great company benefits and initiatives.
You will also have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with EMEA territories and cross-functional teams to implement compelling integrated campaigns that broaden audience reach to achieve brand and commercial objectives via Brand Partnerships
- Centrally support discussions with 3rd Party brand partners across all territories, primarily for Blizzard franchises, but occasionally for Activision franchises
- Coordinate development and execution of marketing campaigns with brand partners at a global, regional, and local level.
- Project lead and co-ordinate campaigns with new and existing brand partners as well as agencies across the EMEA region: supervising GTM activation as well as being responsible for the asset development and approval process
- Co-ordinate cross functional support globally and regionally across Brand, Product, PR, Legal, Digital / Social, Creative Services, Marketing Technology to ensure effective planning and execution
- Lead the development of the Brand Partnership Toolkit for regional and partner teams
- Handle the collation of partnership campaign evaluations/case studies with global and regional teams
- Align with Global Partnerships teams to unlock support required for delivery and execution
- A Degree level Education (preferred) relevant to the experience required for the role.
- Previous experience of marketing within a professional environment, ideally with strong knowledge of the marketing and creative asset development process as well brand partnership implementation
- Clear self-motivation with a history of exceeding performance standards
- Ability to build positive relationships by using your excellent written and verbal English skills along with strong partner management skills
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Experience in self-prioritising of work and appropriately responses to urgent matters.
- A willingness to travel should it be required in role.
- You will be a confident, proactive and approachable personality that oozes team spirit with the added extra of being a go-getter, bold and tenacious in nature who can work autonomously when required all with an excellent sense of humour.
- Finally, you'll have a passion for gaming and entertainment, preferably with Blizzard products
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network in the world!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only improved by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We seek to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.