15 days ago
You will work with one of our AAA production teams on a brand new graphics engine designed for the Next Generation Consoles and PC’s (DX11.3/12 feature level), and collaborate closely with the art direction and design in developing the state of the art visual features with the minimum performance cost. Moreover, you will also be able to enjoy the direct access and sharing to the newest rendering research with rest of the Ubisoft teams, following the latest graphics study papers and technology presentations in general.
- Compile and understand the 3D needs of the artists’ in terms of the information development and assess the technical feasibility.
- Analyze existing 3D functions in the engine for their usability.
- Suggest improvements by designing and implementing new systems when needed.
- Collaborate with the Graphic TD to set the constraints and communicate the technical possibilities of the 3D functions to the Art Team.
- Support the functions of the 3D Systems designed by the production.
- Optimization, debugging, documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years' working experience in general game programming, of these at least 2 years' experience in graphics programming.
- At least one shipped AAA title on either Console or PC.
- Strong in mathematic.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Solid HLSL and Cg programming skills.
- Good understanding of current graphics hardware and APIs.
- Rich experience in performance optimization for game console/PC.
- Good understanding of software development practices.
- Experienced in prototyping and iterative development.
- Good written and verbal English.
- Experience of console game development, multithreaded programming and GPU programming are highly appreciated.
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com