9 days ago
About the Organization
Ubisoft Pune is proud to be one of the most creative video game studios in India with over 1000 + talented employees ranging over many areas of expertise. Just Dance, Steep, Grow Up or For Honor, are some of the amazing Ubisoft’s brands, our teams are working one.We have very challenging and exciting opportunities for creative minds to develop their expertise and capabilities to grow.At Ubisoft we favour diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit, and, together, we build success. Besides, the friendly work environment, Pune is a fast growing city and a hub for the Indian economy.
To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for talented candidates for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
Job Title: 3D Programmer
**Note**: Final Designation / Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
- High- and low-level optimization of rendering code for console platforms.
- Research into new real-time rendering techniques and features.
- Collaboration with other team members to determine rendering requirements.
- Implementation of rendering features to the Ubisoft Internal Game Engine.
- Work within a team to develop high quality video game software.
- Develop and implement independent Rendering modules.
- Strong C, C++ and object oriented programming skills (Mandatory).
- Strong knowledge of HLSL/CG and proven experience of having worked on OpenGL/DirectX.
- Excellent understanding of fundamentals behind low-level graphics engine development.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- High aptitude and strong analytical skills.
- Strong debugging skills (Including GPU).
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in Rendering/Graphics and Shader programming.
- Passion for Gaming.
- Knowledge of video game developments and video game engines.
- Preferably have worked on any game console.
- Knowledge of OpenGL, DirectX, and Physics Engines will be an added advantage.
- Strong command on 3D Maths and Physics.
- Ability to optimize own and others’ code.
- Real influence and leadership opportunities in a small, respectful team of veteran developers.
- Scenic studio space on the river in beautiful Pune, MH with perks you’d expect from a professional studio that invests heavily in its workforce.
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.