16 days ago
Worlds is a new remote-first studio from former veterans of Epic Games.
Founded in 2022 and backed by Griffin Gaming Partners (investors in Scopely, Marvel Snap, Frostgiant), we're pushing the limits of Unreal Engine to create PC titles defined by novel mechanics and graphical excellence.
As a 3D Generalist, you will be responsible for creating high-quality 3D assets, models, and texture that blend photorealism with anime influences.
- Create and implement 3D assets for use in Unreal Engine 5
- Model, texture, and optimize 3D assets for use in-game, ensuring consistency with the project's art direction
- Work closely with other artists, designers, and programmers to ensure seamless integration of 3D assets within the game
- 3+ years of experience as a 3D Generalist in the gaming industry, with at least one shipped PC or console title
- Proficiency in Blender or Maya for 3D modeling, texturing, animation, and UV mapping
- Strong understanding of the game development pipeline, including asset optimization and implementation in Unreal Engine
- Solid understanding of PBR materials and texturing workflows
What We Offer:
Accelerated Promotion Cycle: Successful employees advance and gain responsibility quickly
Innovation-Driven Environment: Work on groundbreaking projects that push the limits of what's possible in gaming.
Remote-First Culture: Open to candidates worldwide, with a work environment that values results over hours clocked in.
Please Note: All email communications from Worlds use the domain, Worlds.org . Any mail originating from another domain claiming to represent Worlds is fraudulent. Any emails coming from the domain “ worlds-jobs.org ” are fraudulent. The Worlds hiring team only interviews candidates via Google invites from email addresses with the domain Worlds.org . We will never ask a candidate to download 3rd party software to their phone or computer, nor will we ever ask a candidate for their banking information.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.