9 days ago
3D Artists will take part in the production of the games by creating, adapting or implementing all the essential 3D Environment elements for the success of the game.
Leverage your passion to work on high quality AAA games. Learn from world-class experts.
- Skilled in one or more 3D packages (e.g. Autodesk Softimage, 3D Studio Max, Maya, IXSI, LightWave, ZBrush)
- Proficient in one or more 2D authoring software (e.g. Quixel, Ndo, Substance Design, Substance Painter, Photoshop)
- Good sense of form, shape and silhouette in regards to objects
- Understands technical constraints and integrates them when modeling
- Adapts well to new processes and pipelines
- Ability to take direction well
- Manages their own time and works within deadlines
- Creative and resourceful in problem-solving
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Excellent collaborative spirit within a team environment
- Passionate about art and games, and eager to grow
- Previous experience in a 3D Artist role in the video game industry or TV/ film is a plus
To all applicants: Kindly upload your cover letter, CV and portfolio.
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to embark on an epic journey and create the unknown.
Welcome to Ubisoft Philippines.
We push creativity and break boundaries, building breathtaking worlds from the ground up. We’ve developed award-winning AAA games, the likes of Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla, Far Cry 6, For Honor, AC: Odyssey, AC: Origins and The Crew 2
Ready to take entertainment to the next level?
Embark on an epic journey and Create the Unknown with us.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.