Nimble Giant Entertainment is looking for a full-time 3D Artist.
Our Art team is on the hunt for a talented, dedicated, and passionate 3D Artist to join our team. We are looking for someone with strong skills in Hardsurface Modeling but with versatility at the moment of engaging with different challenges.
As a member of the 3D art team, your job will involve creating all kinds of environments, props and characters for our games, striving to achieve the highest possible quality of art within our games. You will work closely with the teams during the games development and in synchronicity with the art leads to ensure all assets in each project are top-notch and spectacular.
- Create game ready assets.
- Co-op and proof asset designs with concept artists.
- Maya, 3Ds Max or any classicc 3D modeling software.
- Zbrush for organic modeling.
- Retopoly technics and UV unwrapping.
- Substance Painter for texturing and proyection.
- Photoshop for texture edition.
- Capacity to communicate in English.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Unreal, Unity or any 3D game engine.
- Experience with Substance Designer
Founded in 2002, Nimble Giant Entertainment (Formerly NGD Studios) is one of the leading game development studios in Latin America. Our first major release, Champions of Regnum, was the first commercial MMORPG made in the region. We are the team behind the reimagining of the classic 4X strategy game Master of Orion and the multiplayer time travel shooter Quantum League . Check out our latest news at nimblegiant.com