This job might no longer be available.
3D Artist (Freelance)
11 days ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of 150 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to grow our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a motivated freelance
- Develop life-like and photorealistic 3D models for high poly hard surface props
- Create low poly versions of props ready for VR game engines
- Establish beautiful UV layouts and textures for PBR game rendering
- Make sure our art meets the highest VR specs and works effectively inside of the game engine
- Work and collaborate with internal teams to ensure the timely delivery of your art work
- 3+ years of working experience in the field of 3D prop art for games (ideally a AAA game studio) or the film industry
- Impressive portfolio of previous 3D artwork
- Well-rounded understanding of hard-surface modelling
- Proficient with at least one of the major 3D packages (3DS Max,Maya, Modo, or Blender)
- Sound experience with high to low poly pipelines for games
- Highly skilled in UV mapping and texture modeling (preferably for PBR rendering)
- Ability to prioritize, hit deadlines, and maintain consistent productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to define and drive art processes in a group setting, including giving, receiving, and internalising critical feedback
- Strong attention to detail, good communication skills, and a proactive nature
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from several verticals including the life sciences, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- The experience of creating highly valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long term growth of a successful tech company
- Potential to earn a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- Be a part of an international team with highly qualified and dedicated colleagues from over 30 nationalities
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies from Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the European GDPR 2018.