3D Art Trainer- Environment
9 days ago
The Lead/Senior Trainer takes care for all internal Technical Training needs of the Organization, focused on 3D digital Game art for Environment which comprises of Props, Weapons, Buildings, Flora, Furniture etc. And deliver highly potential and well skilled artists to the Production team.
- Work closely with the L&D Head and Art Leadership to plan and conduct training for Artists.
- Create and update Training materials and Pedagogy regularly, keeping in line with current & future trends in 3D Game Art creation as well as Production needs.
- Train the trainers/candidates in 3D art assets tools, techniques and integration as per established pipelines in the Production teams meeting the industry specifications and quality requirements within the budgeted time and effort.
- Coaching & mentoring the Trainees during the training and ensuring they understand Production processes as well as Company culture.
- Help inGame team in creating analytics and progress reports for trainees.
- Work closely with Recruitment team in shortlisting and evaluation of candidates for inGame batches.
- Participate in all other activities of L&D team at Lakshya, when called upon
- Good knowledge of industry standard software such as 3D Studio Max, Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Marmoset toolbag and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of additional software – such as Blender and Substance Designer – as well as knowledge of how to create assets for / export assets to game engines such as Unreal Engine will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of 3D game asset creation process. Hands-on knowledge of how to effectively model and texture 3D assets under production conditions (within deadlines, conforming to client’s requirements etc.)
- Knowledge of how to effectively estimate, plan and supervise game art asset creation work.
- Overall experience of 5+ years with at least 3 years of experience in a 3D game or game art services company in an Artist or Senior Artist role.
- Some training experience is a big plus.
- Ability to create, manage and prioritize the goals/tasks effectively.
- Strong Communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Ability to effectively deliver Feedback and take feedback.
- Ability to deliver advance training skills to varied audience – students, candidates, faculties etc.
- Able to demonstrate and share knowledge with candidates effectively and enthuse them in learning process.
- Good people management skills especially conflicts.
- Basic content development skills to prepare content for 3D Digital Game Art.
- Smart and effective evaluation of candidates via assessments, assignments, interviews etc.
- Personal Attributes Required
- Highly energetic, creative, innovative and enthusiastic individual
- Ability to engage and influence people
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative
- Able to manage changing priorities at short notice
- Willing to travel within India
We offer the opportunity to work on some of the best-known game titles in the world.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We offer competitive salaries and annual performance-based bonuses.
- Experienced artists may get the opportunity to work remotely
- We offer generous paid time off. You get 26 Annual leaves and additional paid time off at the year-end (from 25th December to 1st January).
- We cover Term Insurance and Personal accidental insurance for you.
- Benefit from our free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental and emotional wellbeing.
- You can also avail our Special Education Assistance Scheme to further develop your career.
- … And a lot more!