16 days ago
As a part of the Gameloft team you will be responsible for creating and animating characters and 3D objects as well as reviews these assets in the cinematic.
You'll get involved in the creation process by interacting with the game designer, art director and motion design team.
- Strong professional experience in animation;
- Deep understanding of animation principles and the best way to employ these;
- Strong understanding of what makes a character's identity;
- Excellent knowledge of human/creature anatomy and motion;
- Strong observation skills and an Eye for Detail;
- Experience with Biped, Cat and Custom rigs;
- Good understanding of rigging, including technical processes, function and requirements;
- Deep understanding of body language, timing, posing, and gestural communication;
- A mastery with various animation styles, realistic and stylized in both 3D and 2D a plus;
- Experience in 3dsMax or Maya or Blender is essential;
- Passion for videogames and animations!
Will be a plus:
- Experience in motion capture data files;
- Experience in MotionBuilder;
- Data experienced in working with animations in most popular game engines;
- Experience in Flash and 2d animation.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English. Your CV must include a portfolio link. Your portfolio will convey technical mastery and a natural eye for artistic creativity and design. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete an art assessment.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.