2D Lead Designer
16 days ago
2D Lead Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Warsaw, PL
Reporting To: Natalia Zheleznova
About Tripledot Studios
Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment.
Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games!
About the Role
As 2D Lead Designer you will be leading and guiding a team of designers that creates ASO and Marketing assets providing solutions to take our games to the next level!
- Leading and guiding a team of 4 2D designers.
- Documentation: Doing research, collecting references and creating briefs for asset design, creating art guidelines (for marketing).
- Workflow Optimization and Project Management: Established structured project workflow, aligning schedules with marketing goals and supporting team members.
- Task Management: Assignment and quality review of tasks providing feedback to both the internal and external teams (outsourcing studios).
- Conduct competitive analysis and optimized visual assets (ASO).
- Report to Marketing Creative Director for marketing art tasks progress.
- Utilize data for informed creative strategies.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Managerial experience +2 years
- Experience in the mobile games and/or applications industry
- Knowledge of the specifics of creating marketing materials for mobile games
- Experience in management and decision-making involvement
- Expert level of Adobe Photoshop, nice to have Illustrator
- Proactive in raising issues and providing solutions.
- Able to work with tight schedules and deadlines.
- ASO experience
- Basic artistic skills: drawing, color, composition
- Wide portfolios in marketing creative assets (icons, screenshots, game ads)
- Fluent spoken in English
It's great if you have:
- Art education
- Work experience in collaboration with Motion Designers
- Animation Skills in Adobe After Effects
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive Salary
- 26 days holiday plus public holidays in Poland
- Regular company events and rewards
- Private Medical Insurance
- Multisport Plus Card
- Office Playroom
- Continuous Professional Development Fund - 500 EUR annually
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fertility Support
- English & Polish Classes