This job might no longer be available.
2D Game Artist for Marketing
17 days ago
- Create 2D assets for Marketing creatives: characters, environments, decorations;
- Develop concepts and sketches for Marketing artworks;
- Provide high quality and final artworks for Marketing and advertisement purposes: poster, interstitials, banners…
- Support brand identities creation for mobile games: logo, screenshots, icons…
- Create and develop visual concepts/sketches for Marketing assets: poster, character design, environments…
- Deliver final Marketing artworks with high quality 2D assets and textures.
- Retouch 2D and 3D images, with a focus on rendering polish.
- Support brand identity creation for digital solutions: logo, icon, screenshots
- Support ads creation following the Marketing team briefs: banners, interstitials…
- Be responsible and have ownership over the execution of all art related marketing tasks.
- Deliver artwork at the agreed time and with high quality standard.
- First experience in video games/mobile games industry and assets creation.
- Advance level in 2D art hand drawing, digital painting and illustration.
- Solid expertise in game art and rendering.
- Solid expertise in Composition, Character design, Anatomy, Color, Lighting.
- Strong expertise in game development and production.
- Solid expertise in Photoshop (photomontage, 2D special effects) and Illustrator.
- Basic knowledge of 3D studio Max and After Effects.
- Good ability to adapt to different art styles (cartoon, manga, realist, semi-realist, 3D look).
- Passion about video games and mobile apps.
- Interest in contemporary media: graphic novels, movies, animation, other elements of pop culture.
- Very good general knowledge of visual and graphical trends (TV, movies, web, games, magazines, etc.).
- Artistic sensibility, creative, strong critical sense, able to evaluate the assets from the consumer's point of view.
- Good knowledge of branding and marketing.
- Good experience in typography.
- Proactive, creative, autonomous and well organized.
- Commitment and sense of responsibility.
- Competent at English oral and written communication.
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (duration is TBD, depending on your profile),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC, or Work From Home (WFH).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model.
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: MKT ARTIST_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Find Out More About Us:
- Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
- Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.