2D Environment Artist
9 days ago
"Make the World Fun!"
At CookApps, we gather skillful ‘chefs’ with great passion for creating remarkable games for the whole world to enjoy. Our mission is to bring fun and happiness to as many people as possible by creating engaging games with positive energy. We are always looking for new passionate ‘chefs’ who share our values to join us and help us accomplish this mission together.
- We are looking for a casual game 2D environment artist who has full of creative ideas for the game environment and who can create sophisticated artwork and assets for our game "Sunny House".
- Ideate, sketch, and develop new territories and buildings for the game.
- Work on visualization of draft concepts in close cooperation with artists and designers.
- Create a wide range of high-quality environment art assets such as props, interiors, and exteriors of in-game structures.
🔶 Ongoing Project (title : Merge Manor: Sunny House)
🔶 You have to
- Have at least 5 years crafting high-quality 2D environments, assets for casual games.
- Ability to research art relevant to the mobile game market, to offer a variety of stylistic options and argue their choice.
- Have sufficient understanding of artwork that targets the global audiences.
- Have experience in casual artwork design of game(s) that have/has become commercialized.
- Be fluent in English.
🔶 It’ll be great if you
- LOVE casual games! *Like Us!* and have plenty of mobile game-play experiences.
- Treat arising problems with a curious and adventurous attitude.
🔶 Application guide
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Portfolio must be included in your resume.
- You can also Include your portfolio link or website to highlight the most relevant work.
- Application process: Resume screening – Skill test - Interview (remote)
- Probationary period (2-3 months) will be considered.
- If you have any inquires, please contact email@example.com