2D Artist (Machines)
11 days ago
Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika, we are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
The Artist creates high quality slot art of various art styles, in a timely manner, with minimal adjustments required from senior art staff. Works with Lead Artist on each game.
- Create high quality art regarding character design, color theory, layout, text treatment, and animation considerations
- Create slot game art in a range of styles, as fitting to the theme; highly effective design for representing the symbol purpose that is aesthetically pleasing and evokes a positive reaction in the players.
- Pay high attention to detail and instructions provided, ensure art provided adheres to the art direction for a game and is delivered without mistakes
- Provide art and design support to product development, product maintenance, and product marketing efforts
- Work with Art Lead/Director and Game Designer to identify and understand all content needed for the design of a game or other project
- Provide input on art standards and processes
- Examine competitive products to keep abreast of current design trends
- Show efficiency in self-managing time with minimal instruction. Be accountable for the timely and accurate completion of all deliverables
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency and ability to think independently to concept and create art for a project that may not have been explicitly defined in advance
- 1-2 years previous experience as a professional Artist in the Gaming industry
- Ability to independently create art for all aspects of the product
- Bachelor's Degree level of Art theory and visual art principles
- Strong Artistic and Graphic Design ability; diverse style range
- Excellent grammar skills and the ability to communicate clearly
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, and proficiency with other key tools
- English: Pre-Intermediate spoken and written skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with animation and animation software (After Effects, SPINE, etc.)
- Experience with 3D modeling and modeling software (Zbrush, Blender, etc.)
- Prior experience with social casino gaming industry
*** PLEASE ATTACH PORTFOLIO (sorry, but we will contact only resumes with portfolio links).
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Wellbeing Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come play with us! :)