2D & 3D Marketing Artist
Barcelona CT es
4 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
We are looking for a fun & creative Artist who can join us in a new adventure. As a 2D & 3D Artist, you will be responsible to create high-quality designs, reporting to the Lead Marketing Artist.
As a core member of the Marketing Team you will have a direct impact on our games, performance and sales by creating outstanding assets such as: screenshots, icons, and banners for various digital stores, social posts, advertising content, merchandising & presentations for business partnerships.
We are looking for someone who understands the notion of quality creatives with an awareness of the trends, practices and constraints of the mobile gaming market.
Your daily adventure:
- Create the whole digital visual package of each of our games, including Store Assets (AppStore and Google Play) as well as social, newsletters, website, etc.
- Help craft the Art Direction for the Communication of our games.
- Design inspiring art that raises the visual quality of our brands.
- Overpaint to improve the quality of 3D models already done.
- Create composition in 3D programs to create game Assets.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- +3 year’ experience in 3D & 2D design, ideally in the entertainment industry.
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop and Blender or similar is a must; extra software experience (Unity, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Premiere…) is a plus.
- Great knowledge about composition and the use of color to create powerful branding assets.
- Ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and change from one project to another.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Team spirit and collaboration mindset.
- English both written and spoken is a must, additional languages a plus
Please send us the link to your demo reel/portfolio or website demonstrating the above skills.
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
- 25 vacation days per year + day off in your Ubi-Birthday
- Flexible Working Hours & Working from Home policy
- Reduced schedule: Easter, Sant Jordi, Sant Joan, August and Christmas.
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant subsidy
- Cigna private Health insurance
- Physiotherapist special rates in the office
- Professional development programs and tickets to international events
- English and Spanish free lessons in the studio
- Great discounts in our games
- Gym special rates and discounts in other services
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit and other beverages
- Company parties and events
- Fridays beers
- Relocation Package (when needed)
THE WORLD OF UBISOFT
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
It should come as no surprise that Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is located in the vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Barcelona, the hub of innovation in mobile development and technology.
Our studio brings together dedicated, experienced professionals focused on crafting high-quality F2P games for mobile.
We strongly believe in the core values at the centre of our Ubilife, which encourage us to take ownership of our work, continually striving for excellence while promoting the sharing of knowledge across individuals and teams, without losing our sense of enjoyment and fun, or our respect and care for one another.
Do you want to join us in the world of mobile gaming? If so, read on!