This job might no longer be available.
2000 AD, Unplugged and Publishing - Customer Support
8 months ago
Rebellion Oxford is currently looking for a bright, energetic, enthusiastic and pro-active individual to join a small team responding to boardgame, webshop customer and comic book subscription queries. The candidate will be able to resolve issues such as order enquiries, subscription problems, renewals, and respond on public forums about enquiries, including on crowd-funding campaigns. The role will be part of Rebellions Publishing Customer Support Team. This is a unique chance to play a pivotal role in development of the UK’s leading games and publishing company’s latest venture, Rebellion Unplugged. The role also offers the chance for international and domestic travel to work at consumer and trade shows.
This is a permanent full-time role based in-house at our Oxford headquarters, with 6-12 months on probation period (not freelance or agency). You must be able to legally work in the UK and available for extended hours when necessary, with the aim to settle into the role long term.
- Experience of customer service and people skills handling both phonecall and emails. Knowledge of support ticket software and/or magazines subscriptions will be an advantage.
- Excellent organisation skills with a hands-on approach
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly clear and accurate verbal and written language
- Self-confident and motivated, able to cope well and act decisively and sensitively under pressure
- Ability to respond politely and concisely online to customer enquiries.
- An interest in boardgaming will be an advantage for the successful candidate.
- Responding to customer queries on a daily basis and helping to resolve issues in a positive and friendly manner
- Communicating with the warehouse and dispatch provider, the publishing, finance and web development teams to keep them informed of customer feedback and on-going issues
- Administrating customer service and support ticket software
- Developing and maintaining FAQs based on customer queries
- Creating and maintaining the product entries for the webshop, communicating with the warehouse and dispatch providers about new products, and supplying the warehouse with the stock it needs to fulfil orders
- Ensuring digital releases are correctly set up for sale through iOS and Android devices
- Communicating with the subscription dispatch provider about weekly mail-outs.
- Keeping customers informed [via forums and blog posts] about production and delivery timelines.