2 months ago
- Analyze, synthesize and interpret players data to identify trends, develop insights, and inform decision makers;
- Design, implement reports and dashboards to provide strategic and operational support to the game team before and after game launch;
- Research and develop statistical models to explain players behaviors and anticipate future ones;
- Develop action plans and work with game team to implement recommendations and measure their impacts;
- Collaborate with worldwide and local stakeholders to share analysis, best practices and methodologies;
- Design in-game tracking requirements with game team and follow-up on their implementation inside the game;
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the existing data pipeline;
- Create new processes, optimize and standardize existing ones;
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or equivalent;
- At least 2 years’ working experience as game data analyst, and experience with entire game project data analyzing.
- Proficient in SQL, in particular on big data;
- Proficient with reporting and data visualization tools such as Tableau;
- Proficient in Excel or other data tools such as Jupyter Notebook is a plus
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese;
- Capable to work in English in an international environment;
- Passionate about gaming and familiar with major gaming platforms and the industry;
- 精通Excel或其他数据工具，如Jupyter Notebook等技能者优先；
About UBISOFT & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com