This job might no longer be available.
Kyiv, Київська, Ukraine
6 months ago
Wargaming is looking for a talented and ambitious iOS developer to participate in product development for Wargaming Distribution System projects.
What will you do?
- Develop native mobile application from scratch for the iOS platform utilizing the platform’s API;
- Build the iOS app with a focus on feature usability and modern UI;
- Work closely with platform’s developers to create the mobile apps;
- Take part in the full development life cycle, including requirements and design capture, development, testing and deployment/release;
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of all projects;
- Integrate 3rd party SDK libraries into the application if needed;
What are we looking for?
- 3 years of experience developing applications on the iOS platform
- Experience with xCode
- Experience Using Basic Core Data
- Understanding the principles of networking
- Experience in organizing work with REST API
- Understanding Organization Development Principles Using Agile Methodology
- Experience with GIT, an understanding of the basic techniques for organizing work with GIT branches;
- Full development lifecycle experience;
- Experience in conducting and participating in code review
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!