This job might no longer be available.
eCommerce Intern / Commerce électronique, stagiaire
17 days ago
Our Unity.com and Asset Store Commerce teams are looking to hire eCommerce Interns to support the online business with a primary focus on supporting ongoing reporting, forecasting, and conducting business reviews!
As an eCommerce intern, you will get a taste of business strategy, campaign planning & execution, day-to-day revenue forecasting, and business performance reviews! You will report into an eCommerce Manager who leads overall Unity.com or Asset Store and sits within the broader Marketplace Sales team.
What you’ll be doing
- Report on ongoing business performance of Unity.com including weekly tracking of critical metrics
- Communicate business results across pods and teams via presentations and written updates
- Partner with Digital Marketing on campaigns and support execution of an end-to-end digital campaign sought at driving revenue for Unity.com
- Work closely with eCommerce and Finance teams to update revenue projections weekly and generate regional, product cuts to help teams deep dive into the business
What we’re looking for
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University in Canada and pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher in Business or related field and a minimum of one semester remaining in your studies after the internship ends
- Knowledge of eCommerce, business & revenue drivers is crucial
- Exceptional analytical skills with proficiency in Excel
- Strong communication skills with experience writing briefs and building presentations
- High accountability, self-motivation, and entrepreneurial spirit
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.