This job might no longer be available.
eCommerce Customer Support Specialist
Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship pl
7 months ago
Our ONLINE STORE is growing in strength that is why we are looking for a new rebel who will give the best customer service in the world in the new sales region - USA.
As a member of our STORE team, you will communicate with customers on the USA market, support pre- and after-sales, and work together with other team members to create a great store platform. Wouldn’t that be interesting?
- After-sales support (mainly mail, from time to time telephone in emergency situations) for clients and their orders.
- Pre-sales support that is handling tickets with questions on products, deliveries, etc.
- Optimization of the customer service process.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients.
- Taking care of communication on the website (product descriptions, FAQs, etc.).
- Working on the Idosell Shop store platform.
- Supporting, building and optimizing cooperation between the company and external partners (shipment companies, fulfillment companies, accounting, manufacturers)
- Supporting, building and optimizing cooperation between internal departments of the CDPR Group (marketing, production, etc.)
- Supporting STORE team in product development processes.
- At least 2 years of experience in e-commerce customer support or in a related business.
- Fluent English - min. C1 level.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and different CMS and CRM systems as well as the skill of fast learning.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, human-oriented and ability to work in a team environment.
- Sense of humor, open mind, and precision.
- Curiosity and willingness to grow in an e-commerce business.
- Ownership and sense of entrepreneurship.
- Passionate gamer (would be a huge plus) :)
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.