Montreal QC ca
4 days ago
Ubisoft is seeking a Zuora Architect to join our IT Department, and more precisely our Entreprise Business Solutions team which is responsible for our E-commerce and ERP platforms .
As part of our team, you will define and deliver solid and thoughtful implementation of the Zuora - based subscription management solution for this Ubisoft e-Commerce platform.
The role is key in ensuring that the new business processes and implemented functionalities will support the business growth and objectives.Furthermore, you will actively interact with the business community and technical teams communicating trends and standards regarding the subscription management domain.
What you'll do:
- Define and implement the flows between Zuora and various modules such as payment gateway, fraud & tax services, MDM system, and business critical systems like CRM, ERP and other internal services;
- Keep up-to-date with latest technical and subscription management domain trends, propose and conduct R&D projects that would beneficial to Ubisoft, act as a evangelist to spread the knowledge;
- Establish, recommend or modify current business processes and technical integration flows where applicable;
- Resolve architectural and design problems, and address other concerns as necessary;
- Be an active contributor to internal best practices in terms of analysis and development, promote and ensure their adherence within team;
- Design test plans and test cases and help the business and testing team during implementation;
- Define subscription data quality checks across the entire ecosystem;
- Conduct requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients and developing training materials and end-user training.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in, Information Technology, Engineering, or a closely related field.
- Minimum one year Zuora configuration and administration experience;
- A minimum of 5 years in customer-facing solution delivery and/or business consulting experience, as a Solution Architect, Senior Business Analyst or Senior Consultant;
- A minimum of 5 years in implementation of business solutions (either CRM, ERP, Billing and Payment, Revenue Automation, Order Management, Financial Management or Accounting systems);
Skills & Knowledge:
- Sound understanding of the subscription business model;
- Excellent knowledge of Zuora Billing Platform (Billing & Payments, Finance);
- Good knowledge of Zuora Object Model, Zuora workflows configuration, REST API;
- Extensive experience with Zuora Developer Tools;
- Excellent knowledge on various integrations from Zuora;
- Experience in business analysis, systems design and integration, and implementation;
- Experience and an understanding of the foundational cycles of complex solution implementation;
- Experience in creating and reviewing both functional and technical designs;
- English/French spoken & written.
- The office are located at 405 Ogilvy, in front of Parc's metro station.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.