EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA SPORTS Mobile is a division of EA SPORTS dedicated to creating high-quality mobile sports games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including EA SPORTS FIFA and EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL.
The EA SPORTS Mobile team is founded on passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to provide immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices and played by over 450 million gamers around the world. With teams located in Orlando, Bucharest, and Hyderabad, EA SPORTS Mobile is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
What you will do:
As UI Technical Designer you will work with designers, artists and engineers to create great player experiences . You will break down designs into smaller pieces to create building blocks which can be reused to build the game's UI and work with UX and visual designers to help prototype and implement features to specification. As a UI Technical Designer, you will work with a team to set and advocate for best practices and create workflows to allow iterative development.
- You will implement screens, widgets, logic and data flows
- Design and help build tools and workflows to support iterative development
- Prove out and advocate for best practices for UI architecture
- Work with our designers and engineers to determine design, technical and data requirements
- Break-down features into defined structures, components, and processes that meet the technical, aesthetic, and functional requirements of the game's vision
- You will implement UI animation and motion of prepared screen assets to support interaction and motion guidelines
- You will prepare and document components to be used by our designers and engineers
- Experience prototyping, developing and maintaining UI features from concept to release
- Shipped at least 1 title as a Technical Designer, Technical Artist, Scripter or similar role
- 2+ years of experience working in Games
- Experience working in a collaborative and cross-discipline environment
- Experience with Visual Scripting or Programming/Scripting languages such as C# and LUA
- Passion for Games and UI
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.