9 days ago
Our mission is to bring the world together through play. Every day, more than 31 million people from around the world come to Roblox to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive digital experiences. All of these experiences are built by the Roblox community, made up of nearly seven million developers.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
Roblox is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced writer who has a knack for producing impeccable short- and long-form content for our Marketing and Business Development teams. You’ll be joining a highly creative crew of fellow wordsmiths, ensuring consistency in our brand’s voice while also maintaining our standards for quality work. The ideal candidate must be creative, detail-oriented, collaborative, and possess exceptional writing and editing abilities. This is a part-time contract position (minimum 20-30 hours/week) with the potential to convert to full-time.
Applicants are expected to provide portfolio samples showcasing relevant projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Craft highly targeted and impactful copy for business development and licensing opportunities to drive awareness and conversion while encapsulating the Roblox brand voice.
- Support broader marketing initiatives by writing and editing content across all digital channels, including the blog, social media, and emails.
- Partner with the Senior Writer to ensure that our voice and tone are consistent with brand guidelines.
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience writing/editing content for technology and entertainment brands.
- Exceptional command over the English language, with acute attention to detail.
- Highly creative, with a passion for great storytelling and effective messaging.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while balancing multiple projects.
- Familiarity with the Roblox platform and/or video games preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in English, Creative Writing, or related field.
Roblox – Powering Imagination