Workplace Operations Manager
9 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
We are searching for a dynamic Workplace Operations Manager to join our Workplace team in the UK. This role will play a key part in overseeing maintenance, vendors, building services, health and safety and site operational activities for the T2 London office, and other locations as and when required.
What You’ll Take On
- Manage all building hard services, ensuring relevant PPM schedule is maintained, and all reactive maintenance arranged.
- Responsible for sourcing, arranging and managing relationships with relevant vendors. Proactively manage all maintenance work that affects our space; resolving issues in compliance with proper work methods and regulations.
- Oversee all site Health and Safety, ensuring compliance across all areas, including adherence to local guidelines, training and legal requirements.
- Management of the asset register, ensuring appropriate lifecycle of equipment is maintained.
- Budget management for all hard services and associated accountabilities.
- Proactively identify and recommend opportunities that focus on better methods to achieve objectives which may include: process efficiencies, quality improvement, risk mitigation, cost improvements and any other relevant factors that influence workplace effectiveness.
- Manage relationship with building landlord, ensuring regular communication,
- Process and review relevant department invoices.
- Monitor Workplace tickets, reacting and allocating as required.
- Partner with other departments in the course of fulfilling Workplace responsibilities and supporting business objectives.
- Implement standardized / best practice processes that create maximum efficiencies.
- Manage ad-hoc projects and any associated duties as needed.
- Management of small internal office moves, and procurement of office furniture.
- In partnership with Global security, manage the local security system - issuing, editing and monitoring security cards, and monitoring CCTV as required.
- Continually evaluate processes and procedures in order to ensure department is meeting needs and goals of the company.
- Maintain department coverage schedule.
- Assist with additional projects as required.
What You Bring
- 5+ years’ experience in similar roles.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact with vendors and external contacts in a professional manner.
- Must have the ability to work flexibly in order to respond to changing priorities.
- Must have the ability to work overtime to accommodate maintenance schedules.
- Basic PC skills, including basic MS Excel and Word.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven team player
- Excellent collaborator, capable of working with others to find solutions to complex problems and leading teams towards shared goals with and without authority.
- Ability to prioritize multiple commitments and manage expectations for those priorities.
- Attention to detail, a strong sense of responsibility & accountability, and a drive to excellence.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks . Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.