This job might no longer be available.
Workplace Manager (f/m/d)
Berlin Berlin de
15 days ago
Workplace management administers Ubisoft workplaces from employee requests to workplace day-to-day requirement and routines as well as small projects (maintenance, cleaning etc.). They are managing and optimizing the services offered to employees. Ensuring a timely, effective and efficient service to provide a friendly work environment that reflects Ubisoft images and values in every building.
As direct manager the Workplace Manager leads the local workplace team consisting of specialists, receptionists and clerks to safeguard the full operational capability of all premises in cooperation with the Property Management and other departments.
- Managing the local Workplace teams
- Being responsible for the availability and the condition of local studio, facilities and office services
- Participation and support in the planning and execution of studio events and local happenings
- Project work and tasks on guidance of Head of Workplace and coordination with Property Management
- Transferring and achieving strategical goals on local level
- Safeguarding provision of services by specialists, receptionists and clerks in cooperation with other UBB studios and departments
- Apprenticeship in office administration, office management, office communications or related topics
- Several years of experience in a similar or comparable role
- High service orientation and outstanding capacity for teamwork
- Excellent organizational, communicative and administrative skills
- Good knowledge in German orthography and linguistic expression
- Solution-oriented and independent
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Experience in facility management or related topics is beneficial
- Experience in project management is beneficial
What we want to offer you:
We want to build a studio in which everyone feels inspired, empowered and connected. We believe people do their best work when they feel empowered. We thus aim to give you a lot of autonomy. In return, we expect you to be self-responsible and stay on top of your game by continuously developing your skills. Furthermore, we know it is important for an employee to feel comfortable. With that in mind, we aim to provide a variety of everyday benefits which we hope will help you feel great including:
- Flexible working hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruit, discounted gym membership, support for child care, company pension scheme
- Share ideas! = Working in an innovative and international company
If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals with an international team, please apply via our career portal.
For further information please check bluebyte.de and berlin.ubisoft.com
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, state of the art video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", “The Settlers”, “Anno”, “Far Cry” and many more.
The newly established Ubisoft Berlin studio is set to continue contributing to this impressive line-up and will be working on AAA Co-Development projects together with international Ubisoft teams.
We Are Ubisoft Berlin
At Ubisoft Berlin, we are steadily growing. We are collaborating on the award-winning “Far Cry” series together with international Ubisoft teams, but also on an unannounced project and we are paving the way for even more!
As a newly established Ubisoft studio, we have an ambitious but humble approach to the contribution we want to bring to AAA game development in Germany. We are committed to excellence; we want to dedicate ourselves to delivering inspiring and meaningful game experiences that will empower our players and make them feel part of the worlds, we create.
We encourage an autonomous and entrepreneurial mindset tailored to our highly motivated talents to create experiences that leave a mark in the games industry as a whole.
Come and join us in one of the most creative and dynamic cities in the world!