This job might no longer be available.
Workplace Generalist (12 months contract)
23 days ago
As Workplace Experience Generalist, you will keep the Berlin-Mitte Office rolling and cultivate a space where all Rioters can thrive.
You will be responsible for assisting the EMEA+ Workplace Experience Manager in all aspects of office management within the scope of WPX as well as being the first POC related to the Berlin-Mitte office.
- You will be accountable for overall inner-workings of the office, ensuring appropriate programs are in place to maximize effectiveness of Riot
- You will welcome and manage visitors to the site
- You will manage inbound and outbound postal and courier services. Stock control and ordering of stationery supplies
- You will liaise with visitors, allocating and logging security passes
- You will monitor stock levels of all kitchen supplies and order as required
- You will optimize all office workflows and continually improve process efficiency
- You will support the planning and implementation of desk moves and office improvements
- You will maintain external vendor relationships to provide an awesome space for Rioters to thrive in
- You will be responsible for building maintenance repairs and services
- You will be responsible for daily meeting rooms checks for stationery stock and tidiness
- You will be responsible for ensuring the office is Health & Safety compliant
- You will manage routine periodic Fire Safety checks and act as a fire warden for the office
- You will support in the coordination of travel arrangements for Rioters and groups including scheduling flights and ground transportation, booking accommodations and handling any other trip-related tasks
- You will support the organization of office events. Regularly called upon to lend logistic support for meetings, office wide events and Riot initiatives
- 2-4 years of Facilities / Workplace Experience in a busy organization
- Strong work ethic, a team player who can function in a fast-paced working environment, with immediate and changing deadlines
- Experience of working with contractors and suppliers and monitoring of service standards
- Have the ability to take initiative and act independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
- Strong decision making skills that impact your own work
- Proactive by nature with an enthusiasm and commitment to learn.
- Proficiency in German
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.