Workplace Experience Specialist
15 days ago
Title: Workplace Experience Specialist
Contract: Full time
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Location: In-Studio, Braga, Portugal
PTW Portugal has a fantastic opportunity to join our regional Workplace Experience team. As the first point of contact for our employees and visitors in our new Braga location, you will be an engaging, enthusiastic and expert facilitator who is excited about making a difference through providing an exceptional workplace experience.
The role: As Workplace Experience Specialist, you will play an integral role in the smooth running of our Braga location and the wider region. You will be the first point of contact for visitors and team members alike, as well as being responsible for the organization of our facilities, administration, procurement, logistics and health and safety. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures, to guarantee a consistent level of customer service is delivered at all times to internal customers
- Adherence to procurement policy and approval matrix at all times
- Supplier management, quotes and reviews will be completed
- Maintain physical security compliance across the location, by issuing Non-Disclosure Agreements, managing access cards and signing visitors in/out
- Welcome all visitors, including clients, suppliers and internal employees to the studio with communications regarding visits/housekeeping rules etc.
- Provide tours of the location to comply with our Health & Safety and Physical security policies
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person/host
- Answer/screen/forward incoming phone calls – providing accurate information in line with our NDA
- Receive/sort/distribute mail/deliveries and handle outgoing mail/shipments/customs
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly checks of the studio and record on tracker items requiring attention, actions, closure etc.
- Manage inventory of stock for refreshments, stationery and all other stores including requests from local managers
- Keep updated records of studio expenses
- Liaise with the cleaning contractor for all housekeeping requirements
- Process invoices & liaise with Finance as their point of contact for the Braga location
- Maintain filing and archive systems
- Prepare management reports as and when required
- Handle all Workplace Experience Logistics – at times collaborate with other LOB’s
- Be the onsite/offsite employees first point of contact for any facility-related issues (including utilities/ infrastructure/furnishings etc.)
- Ensure meeting rooms are clean, tidy, fully equipped and ready for use. Refreshments to be available - including ordering lunches as requested by local managers
- Responsible for lockers and key management
- Some out-of-hours work may be required when dealing with contractors/projects
- Produce agendas and distribute minutes of meetings
- Occasional communications to all PTW Portugal colleagues
- Support Business Continuity Plan requirements
- Coordinate all front desk activities including ensuring the reception area is tidy and presentable
- Responsible for all administration tasks for the studio including maintaining all necessary trackers
- Other Workplace Experience duties as requested
Your skills and experience: In order to succeed and deliver in this role, it is crucial that you are able to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional professional with an established track record of facilities, administration and procurement roles
- Previous experience working in a customer-focused environment providing front-line support to users of a secure facility
- An ability to multi-task at a high pace, whilst at times being hands-on
- Forward thinker with excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and responsible with a high level of integrity
- Strength and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Sway, Project etc.
- Able to work independently and take initiative to deal with unforeseen problems and circumstances
- Clear communication skills
- Highly accurate with strong attention to detail across analysis
- Ability to prioritize and remain organized under pressure
- Friendly attitude with excellent organizational skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of H&S
- Amazing time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to develop, foster and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Used to working as part of a remote regional team
What we offer:
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest game clients, titles, projects, and tech in the world.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes; and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Our environments thrive with collaborative team-work with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme. We empower our people and offer regular progression opportunities to ensure our employees flourish.
- Learn as you work and be part of something real that changes the face of gaming - forever.
- Working with a global multi-lingual workforce with superb training and promotion and progression opportunities.
PTW is a boutique-with-scale games services company with over 40 studios in 12 countries worldwide. Our range of services includes art and audio production, game development, quality assurance, player support, community management, localization, localization QA, voice production, and data collection.
PTW Bucharest opened its doors in 2016 and has grown from providing Player Support to a range of mobile and AAA games publishers to also offering QA and Localization QA services.
We’re part of a global team of passionate, hard-working, ambitious gamers, whose goal is always to make every gamer’s experience as perfect as possible. For over 25 years, PTW has been providing industry-leading services to every part of the globe. From our humble beginnings as a single office in Japan in 1994, we’ve become a global force with offices across North America, Europe, India, and Asia. The PTW family of brands includes SIDE, 1518 Studios, entalize, and OR Esports. For more information, visit www.ptw.com and https://1518studios.com/
Welcome to PTW
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.