This job might no longer be available.
Workplace Experience Lead
San Francisco, CA, United States
11 months ago
At Unity Technologies the Real Estate and Workplace Experience (WE) team's mission is to foster esprit de corps across all Unity workplaces by delivering globally-unified, but culturally unique workplace experiences. WE love our culture and WE love our people. WE want Unity to be the absolute best place to work in the world and this is an opportunity to support our positive and ambitious plans.
As the SF Workplace Experience Lead , you will be expected to provide strategic leadership to the SF Workplace Experience Team while remaining committed to step in whenever needed and save-the-day at a tactical level, cape will be provided. The WE team will be dependent upon your ability to comprehend and immerse yourself within the unique Unity culture locally and globally to ensure our mission to provide a world-class, one-of-a kind Workplace experience to visitors, potential candidates, and most importantly, our employees.
- Provide personalized and proactive leadership to the SF WE team and SF sites
- Define, implement, and monitor key metrics that ensure the future sustainability and quality of the Workplace experience
- Optimize facilities, real estate, site operations and services programs across the sites to ensure each workplace, and the SF workplace portfolio as a whole, is running seamlessly and that the WE team is well respected
- Assist with all aspects of financial management including planning and forecasting of operating expenses and capital projects for your region
- Ensure small projects and reconfigurations are managed successfully with outstanding service and communication, coordinating with all relevant teams
- Proactively identify and recommend opportunities that focus on efficiencies, quality improvement, and other relevant factors
- Report directly into the Global Lead, Workplace Experience Operations based in San Francisco, CA
- Experience of successfully managing a workplace team at a global company during a period of significant growth with changing priorities.
- Superior written and oral communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people
- Experience developing, communicating, and implementing long term real estate strategies
- Experience supporting various construction projects for new sites and site improvements
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.