This job might no longer be available.
Workplace Experience Ambassador
Brighton, United Kingdom
11 days ago
The Workplace Experience (WE) Team at Unity is dedicated to making our environment an amazing and innovative place to work!
It’s well known that people are more effective at what they do, the happier they are. This is where the Workplace Experience team comes in; from social events to wellness perks, we collaborate, think creatively and implement strategies to add to our thriving Unity culture.
As part of the Brighton WE team, you will be the face of the Brighton office for all employees, visitors and candidates. We're on the move to a new office in Brighton and as a WE Ambassador in this office, you will have a huge impact in creating and maintaining the Unity culture as we grow.
- Developing and delivering creative workplace initiatives and programmes
- Facilitating social events and activities
- Onboarding new starters, ensuring they have the best introduction to Unity
- Day to day office administrative tasks from travel booking to arranging couriers, keeping the office clean and tidy and everything in between
- Making sure our pantry supplies are well stocked
- Arranging and maintaining good relationships with vendors
- Raising purchase orders and working with our Finance team to ensure invoices are processed
- Strong interpersonal skills; someone who is proactive and enjoys meeting new people whilst delivering excellent service
- Demonstrable organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the initiative to tackle challenges
- Experience coordinating/ facilitating office events
- Experience in Health and Safety around the workplace
- Hands-on experience with Mac and Windows; including knowledge of MS Office and Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Drive
- Any experience in facilities management
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.