Workplace Experience Ambassador
11 days ago
The Unity Workplace Experience (WE) team focuses on making everyone feel at home from the moment they enter the Unity office.
WE want Unity to be the best place to work, and WE aim to do so by focusing on employee experience as a whole; from social events to wellness perks, we collaborate, think creatively, and implement strategies to add to our thriving Unity culture.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our office in Port Coquitlam for all employees, visitors, and candidates. Our fast-paced office is expanding rapidly and as a WE Ambassador in this office, you will have a huge impact in creating and maintaining the Unity culture as we grow.
What you’ll be doing
- Run the reception desk and be the first impression for Unity’s guests, clients, vendors, employees and be the main point of contact for all deliveries
- Implement security protocols for visitors, candidates, and employees; enforce site-specific security and access controls
- Manage the office’s general cleanliness and organization of break room and conference rooms
- Maintain office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating requirements, placing and expediting orders
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail,
What we’re looking for
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, displaying accuracy, flexibility, and reliability on all tasks assigned
- Flexibility in assisting with special projects in various areas as they are assigned.
You might also have
- Experience in the hospitality and customer service industry is a plus
Life at Unity
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.