This job might no longer be available.
Senior Workplace Coordinator
13 days ago
Senior Workplace Experience Coordinator
- The Workplace Experience (WE) Coordinator will be a dynamic, customer service-focused person who works fast and strives to assist each studio and office in creating the very best and well-kept environment possible to attract and retain passionate team members and help produce and support the best games. You will assist with the day-today operations of the EA Austin campus including facility upkeep and maintenance, guest relations, visitor management, shipping & receiving, employee services, event coordination, simple graphic design, and administrative responsibilities.
- Grow onsite engagement through events, communications, ERGs, and DEI-focused programs.
- Help implement our global workplace experience programs locally.
- Build relationships with local leaders and internal staff.
- Help maintain the onsite EA Experience store, including purchasing inventory, processing game orders, and maintaining the look and feel of the store.
- Service Now Ticket Management. Review, respond and assign help tickets to the appropriate avenue.
- You will guide our campus programs and oversee vendor contractors who may hold responsibilities for activities.
- You have knowledge and implementation of web-based programs to manage weekly newsletters, campus flyers and invitation systems.
- Occasional weekend work to oversee vendor work.
- Respond to all inquiries and complaints; ensure quality service delivery to every employee; follow up with employees to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Submit accurate help tickets to property management for repairs or attention requires outside realm of skills and responsibilities.
- Sources vendors for employee events, services, and maintenance.
- Prepare for new hires, Assisting PP to set up for orientation sessions, providing tours, and setting up new hire desks.
- Coordinate with Day Porters to manage inventory at kitchens, printers and supply alcoves.
- Manage event support responsibilities to include coordination with IT for A/V purposes, furniture set-up and tear down, food and beverage set-up, and vendor coordination.
- Responsible for WE receipts and invoices to submit to WE Manager or Accounts Payables.
- You will report to Senior Manager, Facilities.
Qualification and Requirements
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Associate's degree or equivalent in a related field
- 2+ years of administrative, events management or hospitality field experience.
- Task management (Overseeing multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and maintaining a high level of output).
- Listen and learn(Assess priority quickly, and become proficient in protocol, culture and processes).
- Go beyond the established framework; look for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
- Work in a team environment with a customer service focus.
- Office technology (Intimately familiar with Internet Tools and proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Ticketing Systems, Mail Chimp, Google Docs, Survey Monkey, Green Envelope, Bright Author and Photoshop)
- Handle confidential information.
- Manage clients' timelines/deadlines.
- Vendor management skills (Be at ease asking for deliverables on the phone, and giving refunds and credits); able to bring vendor relations to strategic end.
- Creative-thinking; propose and then complete approved processes, and resolve issues as they arise within all company policies and best practices.
- Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.