Workplace Coordinator (TEMP ROLE)
6 days ago
Job Title:Workplace Coordinator (TEMP ROLE)
The Workplace Coordinator is a key member of the Blizzard onsite Workplace team for the campus reporting into Sr. Manager, Global Workplace Experience. This individual shall provide a positive experience, ensuring that employees feel well supported and productive.
The Workplace Coordinator will provide tactical support related to workplace services and processes to ensure the facility remains ready to receive employees each day. This individual will be the eyes and ears of the workplace, and the first line-of-response for employee questions, partnering with cross functional teams to help take the employee experience to the next level in support of the campus’s workplace priorities.
The ideal candidate will be hospitality-focused, showcase a contagiously positive attitude and exceptional communication skills and can support facilities management and operations professionals in a faced-paced environment. We are looking for a collaborative, energetic self-starter who will thrive in situations where they can interact with and help people.
This role is anticipated to be a hybrid work position, with some work on-site and some work-from-home. The potential home studio for this role is Irvine, CA.
- Initiate operational tasks – e.g., service ticket system requests; equipment repairs; monitor program utilization, etc.
- Order shipping and office supplies.
- Help plan, facilitate, and coordinate events sponsored by client’s Workplace programs, e.g., Farmer’s Market, Food Truck Rush, Mobile Auto Detailing, etc.
- Vendor/Service-Provider relationship management and oversight related to office services – e.g.: office supplies, food services, plant maintenance, EV stations, fitness equipment, etc.
- Liaison to Facilities for building/site/maintenance issues tied to Workplace service anchors.
- Liaison and support/coordinate between multiple departments. E.G., Facilities Management, Global Safety & Security, Experiential Events, Accounts Payable, etc.
- Create and manage purchase orders in multiple systems.
- Experience in a fast-paced, professional setting preferred.
- Preferred competencies: strong organizational skills, focused attention to detail, time management, adept and eager learner of new technologies and systems, and the ability to quickly adapt to changes in office environment.
- Self-direction with the ability to recognize where/when incentive is needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven facilities, workplace operations and/or customer service/hospitality industry experience.
- Experience reconciling budgets for day-to-day workplace operations.
- Strong computer/tech literacy including experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite of products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stoop, stand, climb, and lift a minimum of 25 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to clearly see and read documents (including small print), signage, warning labels, equipment manuals, and instructions in standard typeface.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
At Blizzard Entertainment, we pour our hearts and souls into everything we create. Best known for iconic video game universes including Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo, and StarCraft, we’ve been creating genre-defining games for millions of players around the world for more than 30 years. We’re on a quest: bring our dreams to life and craft the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Hard work, iteration and polish go into the Blizzard “secret recipe,” but the most important ingredients come from talented people who share our vision. If that sounds like you, join us.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $18.69 - $34.62 Hourly. These values reflect the expected base pay range of new hires across all U.S. locations. Ultimately, your specific range and offer will be based on several factors, including relevant experience, performance, and work location. Your Talent Professional can share this role’s range details for your local geography during the hiring process. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.