Working Student Motion Design
4 days ago
As a Working Student in Motion Design you will be part of our in-house Design team within our Marketing department. We are looking for a student who will actively support the team within the creation of Marketing assets and who is willing to learn all aspects of Communication Design and Marketing Art.
- Conception and development of high quality motion content (2D/3D) for online, mobile, social media and TV campaigns
- Brainstorming, crafting and visualization of creative concepts
- Fostering a culture of open information sharing, teamwork and peer review
- Communication & collaboration with stakeholders
- Self-driven management of your tasks
- You are currently enrolled in a college or university
- Previous experience in a similar position would be a bonus
- You bring a good sense of timing, pacing and controlling story flow as well as a demonstrable understanding of good composition and screen direction
- You have an interest in editing music & SFX
- You have great knowledge in using Adobe CC & Cinema 4D
- You are able to work self-organized and in a team
- You enjoy communicating with stakeholders and peers
- You bring excellent English language skills
- You have a creative, solution-oriented and analytical thought process
- You can show us a portfolio that conveys your talents throughout the creative process, that you care about typography and shows that you are familiar with the latest digital trends
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Flexible weekly schedule that works around your classes / study times
- Competitive compensation
- Company gym, gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ, free juices and fresh fruit
- Participate in company and team events
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Working Student Motion Design? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.