Working Student Community Management
18 days ago
Studying in Hamburg and looking for a student job? Join our Community Management team and get an excellent opportunity to explore all aspects of global Community Management.
- Assist in our daily activities
- Manage and maintain files, records and the filing systems
- Create and digitize documents
- Process e-mails as well as letters and handle correspondence in German and English
- Support the team with simple assignments
- Manage appointments and deadlines, as well as two bigger projects per year
Your skill set:
- Current enrollment in a college or university
- Previous experience in a similar position would be a bonus
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken, as well as excellent communication skills
- Reliability, diligence and discretion are some of your strengths
- Ability to work efficiently, structured and focused
- Organizational skills
- Progress your career in the gaming industry that is bigger than music and film combined
- Be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours that work around your classes, the in-house gym, a gaming area, a roof terrace with BBQ and more
- Participate in tons of the company’s and team get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company, based in Hamburg, is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Working Student in Community Management? We look forward to receiving your application through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!