Working Student Community Management
9 days ago
Studying in Hamburg and looking for a student job? Our Community Management is searching for a student who wants to get an excellent opportunity to get to know all aspects of global Community Management and support us with documentation and process automation of all Community Management issues.
- You will assist us in our daily activities
- Manage and maintain files, records and the filing systems
- Digitize documents
- Create simple documents
- Process emails/letters as well as handle correspondence in German and English
- Simple team supporting assignments
- Manage appointments and deadlines
- Manage two bigger projects each year
- You are currently enrolled in a college or university
- Previous experience in a similar position would be a bonus
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, as well as excellent communication skills
- Absolute reliability, diligence and discretion
- Ability to work efficiently
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Flexible weekly schedule that works around your classes / study times
- Competitive compensation
- Company gym, gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ, free juices and fresh fruit
- Participate in company and team events
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Working Student in Community Management? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Kira Friedrichs would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.