Workforce Planning Manager
14 days ago
Who We Are
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
T2 is looking for a strategic, business and process-oriented professional, who is curious, results orientated, self-aware and passionate about joining a world class HR Technology, Workforce Planning and Analytics team. The Manager, Workforce Planning will play a pivotal role in working across the organization, rolling out new processes and delivering on company-wide initiatives.
The right candidate for this role will be ready to embrace our culture and elevate our business performance with data insights and performance metrics. The role is both technical and functional. On the functional side, they will have broad experience in solving complex problems, partnering, influencing, enabling business leaders while building from the group up. On the technical side, they will be troubleshooting issues that arise during the planning process. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to T2’s success and be part of a world class team.
What You’ll Take On
- Partner with Business Leaders, HR Business Partners (HRBP’s), Talent Acquisition (TA) and Finance to facilitate quarterly workforce planning processes.
- Technically support the planning tool when there are data issues within the two labels you support. Investigate the issue through to resolution.
- Understand business models and constraints; help teams achieve their targets and deadlines and be seen as trusted advisor and subject-matter expert.
- Identify resourcing gaps, run scenarios and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Report on progress against existing workforce plans, including publication of dashboards & reports in the Workforce Planning Tool, KPI’s and quarterly reviews in alignment with key stakeholders.
- Perform deep-dive analyses to deliver insights on the root causes of issues and make recommendations in support of business needs and strategies.
- Collaborate with TA/HRBP teams to use insights and external market talent data to highlight areas of opportunity and longer term workforce planning.
- Continuously drive for process automation and standardization.
- Participate in cross functional projects as assigned, including automation of workforce planning processes.
- Assist senior stakeholders with data entry where required.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of professional experience in a workforce planning role, emphasizing data insights, analysis and modeling.
- 3+ years of experience with Hyperion, Workday, Adaptive Planning along with exposure to other HR tools.
- Exceptional Excel skills with knowledge and aptitude in Smartview. Experience in Alteryx is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g., headcount, attrition, recruiting metrics, and using other people analytics outputs to inform the business on workforce plans)
- Financial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong individual contributor, self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they develop.
- A team player who is able to build relationships and work collaboratively across business units/functions e.g. HR, Finance & Recruiting.
- Ability to lead projects alongside partners at many levels across the organization
- Strong communication skills, ability to highlight trends and help build presentations that share learnings or implement improvements.
- Confidentiality and integrity in dealing with highly sensitive information.
- Game/Entertainment/technology industry experience is a plus.
What We Offer You
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.