This job might no longer be available.
28 days ago
The Workday Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Act as the functional HRIS specialist across Workday. Advise the HR team and key stakeholders on matters related to HRIS functionality, supporting impact analysis, and recommending solutions as required.
- Build, test and deploy Workday configurations as part of agreed projects, ad-hoc changes and system evolutions.
The main tasks of the Workday Specialist will be:
- Take ownership of the existing HRIS configuration and build on solutions as per Workday releases and business needs.
- Continuous improvement of the HRIS System by reviewing workflows, modules, and user engagement. Suggest improvements and recommendations for optimisation and engagement.
- Engage in relevant user groups and customer-sharing sessions. Inform and educate employees on new features, functionality and best practice.
- Subject matter expert that provides technical support on projects, this could include functionality across the other specialists. (HCM, Talent, Resourcing and Absence).
- Troubleshoot user experience feedback and identify workable solutions to streamline workflows and processes.
- Experience operating in an environment with strong project management and change control practices.
- Ability to interpret user needs and translate them into recommendations and insights.
- Knowledge of and experience using the full Microsoft 365 office suite and extended tool set such as Power BI, SharePoint, Lists etc
- Starter-finisher and able to remain self-motivated
- Experienced in a global matrixed organization
- Methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy, attention to details, consistency and quality
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer/client facing skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, can clearly explain and present problems and issues to others and contribute to their resolution
- Ability to work in a team
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
The Company Technicolor Creative Studios (TCS) is a creative technology company driven by one purpose: The realisation of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. We inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists’ partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.
You will be supported by professionals from our Global Business Services (GBS) teams, who are responsible for the execution of our end-to-end transactional processes. The role interacts with colleagues across European, Asian, and North American territories. Therefore, flexibility is required as the role will often require calls outside of normal working hours.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.