Workday Integrations Developer - (Open to Remote)
24 days ago
Job Title:Workday Integrations Developer - (Open to Remote)
Irvine/Southern California is preferred but remote may be considered.
Join the Enterprise Applications HRIT Team, and work closely with Workday Integrations team, HRIS and business partners to identify the best solutions for business. You’ll be responsible for the design, development, testing, support and maintenance of simple to complex Workday integrations.
Activision Blizzard is the umbrella organization over Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital, Activision Media Networks and Activision Blizzard Studios and provides corporate shared services such as Legal, HR, Finance, IT, Accounting, Facilities and Sales, for all companies.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- With minimal guidance, partner with business and technology leads to gather requirements, finalize integration design, complete integration documentation and take sign-offs;
- Develop, test and deploy Workday integrations using Workday Studio, RaaS, Enterprise Interface Building (EIB), Workday Complex Calculated Fields, Web Services, Workday Custom Reports, Web Services, XSLT, and xPath;
- Must have technical knowledge to be able to work with other teams, including third parties, Activision’s Data Analytics team, Enterprise applications team and infrastructure team;
- Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed;
- Monitor and maintain interfaces between Workday and internal/external systems;
- Participate in Workday twice-yearly release review and testing by identifying impact/enhancement opportunities associated with a new release features/functionality;
- Provide Production support, complete root cause analysis and implement fixes;
- Follow Activision’s Development Standards and Processes.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) preferred. Workday Certification is preferred
- 2+ years’ experience of building Workday integrations preferably between HR, Payroll, Benefits Partners, CRM and CMS using Workday tools
- Experience with HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent Management, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Security Administration
- Working experience of Workday Studio Development, EIB, RaaS, and Web Services.
- Good understanding of SOAP, REST, XML and XSLT, Java
- Knowledge of all phases of system development lifecycle. Experience with integration design and testing concepts and integration frameworks (e.g., middleware, transformation logic)
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a focus on documentation, presentation and social skills
- Strong customer service focus, responsiveness and attention to detail with an ability to effectively navigate a complex and diverse organizational structure, achieving results through influence and collaboration.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Experience with Ms Excel preferred
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.