Workday Integration Analyst
Sofia Sofia City Province bg
8 days ago
Reporting to the Workday Integration Tech Lead, the candidate will be part of the team in charge of Workday integration in Gameloft. The candidate will be in charge of integrating new applications and providing high level support to the internal customers. Results oriented and obsessed with QoS, he/she will follow the highest standards of security.
The main missions will include:
- Being in charge of the build, test and deployment of the Workday integration solutions
- Working with split and international teams in order to deliver the integrations assigned by Tech Lead
- Being responsible of Workday solution Support in Gameloft (level 3)
- Collaborating with level 1 and level 2 support teams in order to provide the best quality of service at any time
- Interacting with other workstreams on topics like reports, conversion, change management and project management
- Being in charge to analyze business requirements to design Workday integration solutions across different types of integrations.
Skills and experience required:
· Preferably 2+ years implementing integration solutions with Workday Finance or HCM. To be an expert on the financial domain of Workday with corresponding integration solutions: EIB, core connectors
- 2+ years implementing integration solutions with ERP software (PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Netsuite, Taleo, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP systems)
- 2+ years’ experience in Financial software application
- 2+ years integrating systems with third-parties
- Command of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
- EDI, Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technologies
- Fluent in English
- Workday financial certification
- 2 years of experience in audit or finance domain
- License degree in Computer Science
- License degree in Finance (but with a high level of technical and development skills)
Why Join Gameloft?
- Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
- Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others!
- Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
- Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work.
- If one or more of these reasons speak to you, don’t hesitate to apply now!
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV and a Cover Letter. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.