Workday (ERP) Project Manager
10 days ago
Based in Paris, we are looking for a Project Manager with a Workday or ERP technology background. You will lead a newly formed central team of cross-domain experts in Workday (HR, Finance, Purchasing), which main objective is to maintain and optimize current processes and develop the quality and integrity of the Workday Core Model.
You will work closely with Gameloft executive leadership, technology management and business process owners.
What you will do:
- Manage and coordinate direct reports, strengthening the team integration.
- Develop and oversee Workday governance, including Workday roadmap, Project Plan, Roles and Responsibilities, and Risk & Mitigation.
- Effectively monitor all aspects of the Workday support & enhancement Projects, including deliverables, timeline, budget, and risk mitigation.
- Identify and resolve project-related issues and risks, with the support of the executive leadership and business process owners.
- Proven experience in team management
- Experience in Workday or ERP project management.
- 8 to 10 of years of experience including at least 5 years of experience in Workday or ERP domain as a consultant, project manager or business process owner.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP systems, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You are looking for an exceptional experience as part of a company that is in a constant state of growth
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers
- You want to be part of the creation of a new Studio and make a mark on the F2P industry
- You want to be part of a global company and meet exceptional and friendly people from all backgrounds and from around the world
- Or you are just looking for a wonderful working environment!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as a pioneer in the industry, creating innovative gaming experiences for over 20 years. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, from mobile to cross-platform titles for PC and consoles. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.