Word and Puzzle Level Designer
Richardson Texas United States
19 days ago
PeopleFun is a dynamic development studio specializing in world class mobile games. Over 25 million players download our games every month. The heart of our success is advocating for player experience. We observe, listen, participate, and evolve to the needs of our players. Our people are our most important asset. We promote a friendly workplace and encourage employees to connect with one another.
This position is for a lover of word games and casual puzzle games ready to make content that can captivate millions of players.
- You love word games and casual puzzles.
- You understand what makes a puzzle fun and challenging.
- You can thread the line between too difficult and just right, keeping players engaged and challenged without being frustrated.
- Forge engaging puzzles and content players will love.
- Watch others play through your work and iterate based on observation.
- Help review live data on player engagement with your puzzles and determine next steps to iterate and improve your puzzle content.
- A lover of word games and casual puzzle games with attention to detail and a deep understanding of fun.
Requirements for Applying
- Cover Letter explaining, in your own words, your interest in this Designer position and why you feel you'd be a great fit.
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonus Plan
- 401K with employer matching
- Flex PTO policy
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- On-site gym and free Yoga classes
- Annual game device and IAP budget
- Catered lunch on Fridays
PeopleFun is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.