This job might no longer be available.
Withdrawal Review Agent
17 days ago
Skillz is the leading mobile games platform connecting players in fair, fun, and meaningful competition.
The gaming industry is larger than movies, music, and books, with more than 2.7 billion gamers playing monthly and 10 million developers worldwide. Mobile is the fastest-growing segment of the gaming market, expected to increase from $77 billion in 2020 to $150 billion in 2025.
As the first publicly-traded (NYSE: SLZ) mobile esports platform, Skillz has pioneered the future of the gaming industry. The Skillz platform helps developers build multi-million dollar franchises by enabling social competition in their games. Leveraging its patented technology, Skillz hosts billions of casual esports tournaments for millions of mobile players worldwide, and distributes millions in prizes each month.
Through its philanthropic initiatives, Skillz has harnessed the power of its platform to transform the way nonprofits engage with donors, enabling anyone with a mobile device to support causes such as the American Red Cross, Susan G. Komen, American Cancer Society, and NAACP by playing in Skillz tournaments.
Skillz has also earned recognition as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, a two-time winner of CNBC’s Disruptor 50, one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, and the #1 fastest-growing company in America on the Inc. 5000.
Who we’re looking for:
Do you want to be part of a team that’s securing the financial integrity of a rapidly growing eSports platform? Are you someone with an eye for detail that is interested in preventing fraudulent activity? Do you like testing apps and playing games as part of your job? We’re looking for someone with strong investigative skills who is passionate about ensuring our players are receiving their winnings in a timely manner.
What You Will Do:
- Assess user withdrawals from account balance and detect anomalies in player behavior
- Use data to make informed decisions regarding suspicious accounts
- Support fellow team members by providing detailed information regarding payment transactions
- Identify and escalate issues/bugs as needed to appropriate party
- Completing ad hoc projects to support the Trust and Safety team
- 1 + years of support experience
- Experience working with a helpdesk ticketing system
- High attention to detail
- Mature and self-motivated with a positive, professional attitude
- Effective Collaborator - Works well with teammates and contributes ideas for team growth
- Willingness to work weekends
- Experience with payments, fraud and/or risk prevention is a plus
Please note that this position will start as a 12 month contract.
Hourly pay: $14/hr
Due to COVID, this opening is currently remote and eligible to anyone in the Las Vegas area. Attendance in office will be required in 2021 (or when safe to do so).
Skillz embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status, and we operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.