14 days ago
- Works with team members in requirements analysis and design of new features
- Creates and maintains various web applications/ tools for Ubisoft with high code quality
- Fixes bugs timely and works with QA to ensure high quality deliverables
- Continuously refactors codes to ensure it is up to date
- Adapts to reuse existing components and technology, rather than re-inventing them again
- Provides support to team members whenever required
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, or related fields
- Knowledgeable with REST API and usage of relational databases e.g. MySQL, SQL Server
- Good understanding of common design patterns, familiar with common refactor methods, data structures, and algorithms.
- Preferred internship duration: must be able to commit 6 months of full-time internship
Knows any of the following frameworks/languages/tools:
Ubisoft Philippines is a certified Great Place to Work ™ – our people always come first. We enable our teams to succeed in the world stage, where we are proud to take part in the most ambitious projects in gaming.
As our teammate, you will receive the best training, including overseas trips, mentorships, and access to online courses and resources covered by us. The workplace will be your playground, where you can fuel your creativity with free fresh fruits and snacks in the pantry, freshly brewed coffee, soft-served ice cream, and popcorn!
Work-life balance is important to us, which is why you’ll have a flexible work arrangement during the pandemic, on top of free physical & mental health benefits and more.
Come as you are. We value diversity and representation. We empower you to launch your own initiatives with our Diversity & Inclusion council composed entirely of volunteer employees.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Welcome to Ubisoft Philippines.
We push creativity and break boundaries, building breathtaking worlds from the ground up. We’ve developed award-winning AAA games, the likes of Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla, Far Cry 6, For Honor, AC: Odyssey, AC: Origins and The Crew 2
Ready to take entertainment to the next level?
Embark on an epic journey and Create the Unknown with us.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.