Website Content Administrator
14 days ago
At Arkadium our purpose is to have fun while creating fun - and that’s exactly what we’ve been doing for 20 years.
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine, to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
As a proud Evergreen business our values of Fierce Drive, Positive Energy and Living Full Lives are the driving force behind how we run and the choices we make.
We’re privately held (aka stable and reasonable about growth), founder-led (aka passionate about our craft) and we consistently rank as a “Best Place to Work” (aka not your typical games company).
Interested in working with us? We’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Website Content Administrator to set up and help ensure the success of our Arena product. This role requires a strong understanding of our processes and product specifics. This is an essential role that interacts with multiple departments as new games are added, promotions are launched, and content is updated. You must exhibit strong project and time management skills to ensure timely status updates, coordinated schedules and on-time delivery of projects.
This role is open to candidates based in Portugal. B usiness hours are 9am - 6pm WEST.
- Create arenas and games using Arkadium's admin tool and accurately set up all necessary parameters for new clients (Facebook ID, Google Analytics, dimensions, etc.)
- Plan, prioritize and execute daily tasks on the admin site, ensuring high degree of quality
- Consistently create and maintain key documentation (Arena lists, work guides, knowledge base)
- Independently diagnose and fix content/admin related bugs and issues
- Work with Sr. Product Manager on identifying areas of improvement for the admin site and content management automation
- Complete all tasks on schedule and communicate results to key stakeholders and wider team members
- Work with other team members to effectively troubleshoot issues when needed
- Take the lead on tasks related OneTrust updates, new Arena launches, and other projects under your domain
- Work closely with Marketing to understand, create and execute calendars for launching content
- Proactively collect and share knowledge with working teams and colleagues
- Experience working in the tech industry
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability and readiness to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player with a can-do spirit, strong attention to detail, and strategic analytical ability
- Ability to accurately estimate tasks and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Strong project and time management skills to ensure on-time delivery
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with a solutions-oriented mindset
- All resumes must be submitted in English.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive compensation with structured performance and career development check-ins
- Meaningful supplemental health insurance (medical, dental & vision plans)
- Meal allowance
- Additional budget for conferences you are interested in
- Personal development budget to fuel your passions and desire to learn (Arkadians are taking classes in not only Excel and leadership, but also interior design and even swimming!)
- Time off from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day so we can all enjoy the holidays
- A unique culture of transparency, true teamwork and fun
- Summer Fridays: 4 Fridays off throughout the Summer to have more fun in the sun