This job might no longer be available.
Web Tools Developer (Ubisoft Connect)
7 days ago
Ubisoft Connect is an ecosystem of player services for Ubisoft games on all platforms (console, PC, mobile, etc.). Its goal is simple: offer the best possible environment for our players to enjoy their games and connect with each other, no matter the device. Ubisoft Connect is based on a web architecture of scalable microservices.
Our team’s day-to-day activities involve cross-studio collaborations with colleagues in Montreal, Malmö, Paris, Bucharest, Dusseldorf, and Kiev. Each studio works toward delivering a cohesive set of services through the use of shared technologies, UX & design standards, and operational processes.
When you join the Ubisoft Connect team, you join a community of passionate, extraordinary people ready to welcome you with open arms. Not only will you work across a variety of platforms, but you’ll have access to some of the most cutting-edge technologies currently available. Plus, you’ll be provided with constant support in an inclusive environment focused on your ongoing development.
Located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood, Ubisoft Connect offers a work environment unique in the industry; one that encourages personal growth while developing a unified vision of the online services integrated into our games. Ubisoft Connect also offers competitive compensation with a wide range of benefits.
What you’ll do as a Web Tools Developer at Ubisoft Connect
- Take part in regular meetings to discuss progress, tackle potential blockers, and review priorities.
- Participate in all development phases of administrative and performance tools projects: analysis, conception, creation, and testing.
- Understand the needs of internal clients and collaborators + translate those needs into technical specifications.
- Draft technical documentation, user manuals, and installation guides.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of products, code, and documentation.
What you bring
- Proficiency with React
- A degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or related training)
- Experience with:
- RESTful API consumption, caching, and error handling
- automated testing frameworks, such as Ranorex or Jest
- a client state manager, like Apollo Client or Redux
- profiling and optimizing your creations
- Familiarity with:
- Git, pull requests, and CI/CD workflows
- design systems, like Material UI
- state machines or statecharts
- security concepts such as access control
- A collaborative and innovative spirit
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.