Web Services - Account Manager (M/F)
Montreuil IDF fr
7 days ago
Team Description : Within the headquarter of production studios of Ubisoft based in Paris, the Web Services team designs, produces, and operates applications used by our community of players. The team also manages web tools helping game production teams du ring the production live phases .
You will join this team to assist and support internal clients with the integration of those tools and coordinate all operations before the launch of their products .
Job responsibilities :
As a Web Services – Account Manager, you will be the first point of contact for all web services Business Partners to help them onboard with Web Services products and drive the relationship and collaboration with them.
M issions :
- You will lead the Business onboarding strategy within Web Services Live team (scope, missions, communication and processes).
- You will be the first point of contact for any business partner question about one of web services products (Authentication & Account Management, Beta Management, Twitch and other streaming solutions and services etc.)
- As the first point of contact for Business partners, you will develop a transversal knowledge on all Web Services products.
- You will provide visibility to all Business Partners about web services products by organizing regular discussions and workshops with them.
- You will gather all Business Partners needs and feature requests, and ensure that they are properly tracked by our Program Managers and Product Owners.
- You will drive the creation of a new process to onboard business partners into the production of features / content in one product managed by Online Services division.
- You will guide the business partners through this new process, in collaboration with Technical and Support teams from Web Services Live team.
- You will be proactive in searching new collaboration opportunities for Web Services team within Ubisoft.
- Master Degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience as a project manager, product owner, or account manager in a web or IT oriented context.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Very strong analytic and interpersonal skills
- Ability to evolve in an international context (English language is mandatory for this job).
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Creator and publisher of blockbuster video games such as Assassin’s Creed®, Far Cry® and Just Dance®, Ubisoft is a major player in the entertainment industry with consistent sales growth. An innovation-driven company with a human touch, Ubisoft’s vision encompasses 18 000 team members who are its primary asset and ensure its constant search for creativity.
Want to join the adventure ? Ubisoft is looking for a
Web Services - Account Manager (H/F)