Web QA Tester (Contract)
4 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Epic Games is looking for a contract Web QA Tester. This position will be responsible for testing tools being developed under our Developer Portal application.
If you are flexible, self-directed, and understand quality assurance methodologies, then we'd like to talk to you!
The candidate in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Writing, updating, and executing test cases across different modules under developer portal
- Creating precise defect reports for any issues found during testing
- Executing various testing techniques across web applications to ensure the highest possible quality of products before release
- Working with product owners, developers and test leads to define acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features
- Analyzing and troubleshooting reported defects and internal issues
- Communicating test efforts and status on current projects
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- 2+ years of web applications testing experience
- Experience with defect tracking software
- Understanding of key components of a good test case
- Understanding of key components of a good defect report
- A basic technical understanding of web technologies
- Understanding of test processes and methodologies
- Experience with browsers based dev tools
- Successfully contributed to the release of high quality products
- Ability to strive while working in a fast-paced working environment
If you're excited about manual testing different application flows and feel passionate about delivering the best possible user experience, then we'd like to speak with you! Please submit your resume and we'll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.