Web Portal Developer - Contractor
Plantation, FL, United States
12 days ago
- Actively participate in the development/maintenance of new and existing features based on the business requirements.
- Maintain clear jira backlog for assigned items and collaborate with various stakeholders to receive detailed information for requirements
- Gain in-depth understanding of all SW tools (such as Jira, Jenkins, etc) and software org processes to effectively help in automating manual reports
- Work with the existing web development team in a proactive and independent manner to contribute to the common goal of speed and efficiency
- Make changes to improve and maintain the web portal reliability, performance, maintainability and scalability and deploy them into Dev/Test/Prod environment after performing basic quality check
- Develop reporting queries using SQL, Elastic Search or any other technology as needed.
- Debug and fix defects in the existing system
- Familiarity with source control tools like Git, Gerrit, etc.
- Familiarity with creating and consuming Web APIs, Rest APIs, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working with Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, REDIS, etc is a huge plus.
- Experience of working with data portal tools like Tableau is a plus
- Understanding of design concepts is a big plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.